Drain Cleaning in Clinton, MD
Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing problems reported, and they can be a real hassle to deal with. If you have a clogged drain in your home or business, A Better Plumber, LLC can help! When you need drain cleaning in Clinton, MD, pick up the phone and call (301) 278-8786, Our licensed plumbers have many years of experience and can quickly remedy any kind of clogged drain that you may have. After being in business for more than two decades, you can rest assured that A Better Plumber, LLC proudly offers superior drain cleaning services to remove all types of clogs.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Clogs inside a drain can be large or small and may build up over time or be the result of something large being put down a drain. No matter the cause of the clog, you can count on A Better Plumber, LLC for expert drain cleaning services to resolve the issue. Some of the most common causes of clogged drains include:
- Grease: Many homeowners drain cooking grease over their kitchen sinks. While grease may be in liquid form when it is hot, it will solidify over time and build up in your pipes. Over time, enough solid grease can build up enough to cause a clog in the drain.
- Hair: Humans shed hair every day, but it is in small amounts, so few people notice. The majority of hair shedding occurs in the shower when people wash their hair, and the shed hair goes down the drain. Before you know it, all of the hair that has gone down the drain can develop into a large clog.
- Food Debris: When food debris goes down the drain it can get stuck inside the pipe. It is possible for this to happen even if your sink is equipped with a garbage disposal. It is best to always throw away all food debris in a trash can before putting dishes in the sink.
- Foreign Objects: If you or someone in your home accidentally puts a foreign object down a drain, there is a good chance that a clog will form. Some foreign objects that may cause clogs include dental floss, paper towels, pre-moistened wipes, cotton swabs, and small objects like children’s toys. In order to fix this type of clog, the foreign object will need to be removed.
Give us a call to experience the A Better Plumber difference and put an end to your plumbing issues today! We’re standing by at (301) 278-8786. Same day clogged drain cleaning service available in Clinton!
Clogged Sink Drains
Kitchen sinks often become clogged, but it is possible for bathroom sinks to develop clogs as well. Since clogs in a kitchen sink drain are often caused by grease or food debris, you may notice that your kitchen sink drain may begin to emit a foul odor before becoming clogged completely. A bathroom sink drain clog may be caused by soap build up, toothpaste build up, or foreign objects, such as dental floss or cotton swabs.
Backed Up Toilets
A plunger can be a useful tool for very minor toilet clogs that can easily be dislodged, but if you have a serious clog inside your toilet drain, a plunger most likely will not be very effective. If you have a toilet that is backing up regularly, you will need the assistance of a plumber who has the tools and equipment needed to remove a stubborn toilet clog. Toilet back ups are typically caused by flushing things down the toilet that do not belong, such as paper towels, “flushable” wipes, and feminine hygiene products, just to name a few things.
Clogged Tubs and Shower Drains
When you have a clogged tub or shower drain, it can make showering and bathing difficult. In most cases, a clogged tub or shower drain is caused by a combination of hair and soap. When hair and soap collects in the drain, it creates a mass that prevents water from draining properly and the drain will eventually become clogged. While you may be tempted to purchase a bottle of drain cleaner from the store to combat a clog in your tub or shower drain, you will get much better and more long-lasting results if you hire a plumber for a drain cleaning service.
Why Choose A Better Plumber?
When you make the choice to contact A Better Plumber to schedule plumbing service in your Clinton home you can rest assured that you will recieve an unparrelled level of service. Customers choose us to meet their plumbing needs because we provide the following advantages over the other companies you may find online.
- Locally Own Operated
- Guaranteed Satisfaction On Every Job
- Licensed Professionals
- Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
- Friendly Service
- Husband & Wife Owned
Schedule Same Day Drain Cleaning in Clinton Today!
There is no reason for you to deal with slow or clogged drains, A Better Plumber, LLC can take care of drain clogs quickly so your drains work properly. Our team of licensed plumbers have the equipment and skills needed to remove all types of clogs, no matter how large they may be. If you’re in need of professional drain cleaning in Clinton, MD, contact us at (301) 278- 8786 today to schedule your appointment.