Water Heater Installation in Clinton, MD
A water heater is used throughout the day, every day, so having a water heater in good working condition is essential for most homes and businesses. Unfortunately, water heaters have a finite lifespan, so the time will come where your current water heater will need to be replaced with a new unit. If your current water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan or has failed completely, you will want to replace it quickly.
When you need a new hot water heater installed, we invite you to call A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning, LLC at (301) 287-8786! We have been in business for over two decades and we are experts in water heater installation! You can also count on us to help you with purchasing a new water heater in order to ensure that you buy a unit that is of the highest quality and will be able to meet your hot water needs. At A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning, LLC, we pride ourselves on making the purchase and installation of a new water as easy as possible for our customers!
Common Water Heater Issues
Signs You Need to Have a New Water Heater Installed
Ideally, you should plan on having a new water heater installed before your current water heater fails completely. This will make the process less stressful and eliminate the need to be without hot water for any period of time. The key is knowing when your water heater needs to be replaced. Some common signs that it is time to have a new water heater installed include:
- Frequent Repairs: Many water heater issues can be repaired by an experienced plumber. Having your water heater repaired is also less expensive than replacement. However, when your water heater gets to the point where it is needing to be repaired regularly, it usually means that it does not have a lot of life left. You are usually much better off replacing a water heater that is breaking down often instead of spending more money to have it repaired.
- Age: If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it is in your best interest to have a plan to replace it. While there is no way to predict exactly how long a water heater will last, the older your hot water heater is, the more likely it is to fail and need to be replaced with a new unit.
- Tank Leak: A leaking water heater does not always need to be replaced. If your water heater is leaking from the top, it usually indicated that there is a faulty valve that needs to be replaced. However, a water heater that is leaking from the bottom usually can’t be repaired. In most cases, a leak from the bottom of a hot water heater means that the interior tank has corroded and cracked, which is not fixable. In this type of situation, you will need to arrange to have a new water heater installed immediately.
The Different Types of Water Heaters
- Gas or Electric: Homes and businesses either have gas or electric water heaters. When you are having a new water heater installed, you will need to make sure that you buy a unit that is compatible with the powering source that your home or business is equipped with. If you do not know if your current water heater is powered by natural gas or electricity, a plumber can inspect it and help you buy a new water heater that is compatible with the powering source.
- Standard Water Heater: Standard water heaters are the most common type of water heater found in homes and businesses. A standard water heater consists of a large tank that holds heated water until it is used. If you are having a new standard water heater installed, you will need to purchase one that has a tank size that is large enough to accommodate your hot water needs.
Tankless Water Heater: Tankless water heaters are becoming increasingly popular due to their energy efficiency. As the name suggests, a tankless hot water heater does not hold hot water in a tank– instead, it produced hot water on demand by running water through a heating element before it flows through the pipes and out of a tap. The cost of buying a tankless water heater and having it installed is higher than a standard hot water heater, but it will last several years longer.
Give us a call to experience the A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning difference and put an end to your plumbing issues today! We’re standing by at (301) 278-8786. We provide same day water heater installation in Clinton, Maryland.
Why Choose A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning?
When you make the choice to contact A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning to schedule plumbing service in your Clinton home you can rest assured that you will recieve an unparrelled level of service. Customers choose us to meet their plumbing needs because we provide the following advantages over the other companies you may find online.
- Locally Own Operated
- Guaranteed Satisfaction On Every Job
- Licensed Professionals
- Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
- Friendly Service
- Husband & Wife Owned
Schedule Same Day Water Heater Installation in Clinton Today!
At A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning, LLC we are very proud to offer professional water heater installation services for an affordable price. We are happy to help you with the entire process of replacing your old water heater, from assisting you with selecting the right water heater to purchase to installing your new water heater. If you are planning on replacing your old water heater and need a new water heater installed in Clinton, MD, please give us a call at (301) 278- 8786.