Water Heater Repair in Clinton, MD
Water heaters are usually used multiple times a day, so when a water heater is not operating properly, it can be alarming. Luckily, many water heater issues can be repaired by an experienced plumber. If you are in need of affordable water heater repair in Clinton, MD, contact A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning, LLC at (301) 278-8786! We have been in business for over 20 years, and our expert team of licensed plumbers can take care of any issues that that your water heater may have.
At A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning, LLC we offer both emergency plumbing services and same day services, so we are available to repair your water heater at any time. When you contact us, you can count on prompt, friendly service and one of our licensed plumbers will be dispatched to repair your water heater.
Common Water Heater Issues
A water heater can experience a number of issues that prevent it from functioning properly. Some of the most common water heater issues that can be repaired include:
- Leaks: If you notice a puddle of water around your water heater, it is natural to be concerned. In the event that the water leak is coming from the top of the water heater, it is most likely caused by a faulty valve that needs to be replaced. Leaks from the bottom of the water heater may indicate that the interior tank has cracked, which often means that you will need to replace your water heater.
- Corrosion: Since water heaters have a lot of metal components, corrosion is a concern. A water heater is equipped with a component called an anode rod, which helps prevent corrosion inside the tank. If your hot water has a rusty color, it may indicate that the anode rod has worn out and needs to be replaced to solve the issue.
- Faulty Heating Element: Fluctuating water temperature or a lack of hot water can be caused by a heating element that is no longer working. In many cases, fluctuating water temperature or a lack of hot water can be resolved by having the heating element replaced.
- Sediment Build Up: Over time sediment can build up inside a water heater, especially in areas with hard water. If your hot water heater makes loud cracking or popping sounds, it is usually due to sediment overheating. When there is a sediment build up in a water heater the best thing to do is have the tank cleaned and flushed to remove all of the sediment.
Main Types of Water Heaters
Understanding the main types of water heaters will make it easier to recognize when your water heater may be in need of repairs. The main types of water heaters are:
- Gas Water Heater: A gas water heater is powered by natural gas. When a gas water heater is installed, it is connected to a gas line and a pilot light is lit. If the pilot light goes out, a gas water heater will not operate properly. Gas water heaters are popular because being powered by natural gas makes the water heater more cost-efficient.
- Electric Water Heater: If your home or place of business does not have a gas connection, you will have an electric water heater. An electric water heater is powered just like any other appliance that is plugged into an outlet. If you have an electric water heater that is not working, first check to see if a tripped circuit breaker is causing the issue.
- Standard Water Heater: A standard water heater is what most people are familiar with. Standard water heaters are available in different tank sizes to accommodate the hot water needs of a household or business. With a standard water heater, the entire tank of water is heated to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- Tankless Water Heater: While fewer homes and businesses have tankless hot water heaters, they are becoming increasingly popular. A tankless hot water heater produces hot water on demand by passing water through a heating element. Since there is not a tank of water that needs to be kept heated until it is used, a tankless hot water heater is incredibly energy efficient.
Give us a call to experience the A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning difference and put an end to your plumbing issues today! We’re standing by at (301) 278-8786. We providesame day water heater repair in Clinton, Maryland.
Why Choose A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning?
When you make the choice to contact A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning to schedule plumbing service in your Clinton home you can rest assured that you will recieve an unparrelled level of service. Customers choose us to meet their plumbing needs because we provide the following advantages over the other companies you may find online.
- Locally Own Operated
- Guaranteed Satisfaction On Every Job
- Licensed Professionals
- Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
- Friendly Service
- Husband & Wife Owned
Schedule Same Day Water Heater Repair in Clinton Today!
When you need water heater repair in Clinton, MD call the professionals at A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning, LLC. At A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning, LLC we offer water heater repair services that are fast and affordable. Out team of licensed plumbers have years of experience repairing all types of water heaters, so no matter what is wrong with your water heater, we will get it up and running properly as quickly as possible. To schedule your water heater repair services contact us at (301) 278- 8786.