Sewage Ejector Pump Service Lexington Park, MD
Professional sewage ejector pump repair and installation in Lexington Park Maryland.
If you are in need of a plumber who specializes in sewage ejector pump services in Lexington Park, Maryland, you’ve found us! Here at A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning we specialize in trouble-shooting, repairing, and installing new sewage ejector pumps. Whether the work is to be done at a residential or commercial property we are licensed and experienced enough to tackle the task.
Ejector pumps can stop working for all sorts of reasons. During out over 25 years in the plumbing business, we’ve seen them all. So, when your sewage ejector or sump pump is acting up, give A Better Plumbing a call to schedule fast & affordable ejector pump repair in Lexington Park.
Schedule your fast & affordable sewage ejector pump service in Lexington Park, MD today by calling (301) 278-8786.
Our Ejector Pump Services Include:
- New Sewage Ejector Pump Installation in Lexington Park
- Ejector Pump Repair in Lexington Park, MD
- All Brands & Models
Schedule Your Ejector Pump Service Today
During our visit to your home or business we will perform a thorough evaluation to identify the exact cause of your ejector pump’s failure. Our plumbing contractors will examine each component of your pump to make sure they are operating correctly. Once they identify the broken or malfunctioning component they will do their best to repair it. Saving you money on the cost of installing a completely new unit.
Below is a list of some of the most imporant things that you can do to make sure that your home’s sewage ejector pump is set up to operate as effeciently as possible:
- Always ensure that your ejector pump is plugged into an GFCI outlet. A Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter outlet will protect your ejector pump and your home in the event of a power surge.
- Examine the power cord on a semi-annual basis to ensure that it is fully coated and in good condition.
- Always make sure that the ejector pump is standing vertically. A leaning pump will often times not activate when needed leading to flooding and sewage back ups.
- Perform a semi-annual test to ensure proper function of your ejector pump year round.
- Make sure the vent hole in the discharge pipe is unblocked.
Given how important your sewage ejector pump is to your home we can prioritize the service call for your ejector pump repair in Lexington Park. We’ve got the experience and expertise necessary to handle any and all sump pump & sewage ejector pump, repair, maintenance, or new installation.