Sump Pump Service Lexington Park, MD
Professional sump pump repairs and installations in Lexington Park Maryland.
Here in Lexington Park the winter months bring with them an abundance of heavy rain and snow. When rain falls or snow begins to melt a well working & effecient sump pump is all that stands between your home’s basement and costly flooding. A sump pump’s singular purpose is to remove water from your basement in the event of a flood. The prompt removal of water will also aid in reducing other water related hazards such as mildew, property damage, and mold. The team here at A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning are the go-to plumbers for affordable & reliable sump pump installation and repair in Lexington Park, MD.
Give us a call today to schedule your sump pump service in Lexington Park, Great Mills, Chaptico, California, Leonardtown, or in any city throughout St. Mary’s County Maryland. We are standing by at (301) 278-8786.
Our Sump Pump Services Include:
- Sump Pump Installation in Lexington Park
- Sump Pump Repair in Lexington Park, MD
- Submersible Sump Pump Installation & Repair
- Pedestal Sump Pump Installation & Repair
- Sewage Ejector Pump Services
Stop Basement Flooding For Good With A New Sump Pump Installation
The team here at A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning takes great pride in being amongst the most highly rated, reviewed, and referred residential plumbing companies in Lexington park. Over the last 10+ years of service we have have installed hundreds of sump pumps for our loyal customers. Whether you have experienced a flood recently, currently dealing with one now, or trying to prevent flooding from occuring in the future, we can help! We have the experience & equipment necessary to provide you with same day sump pump installation in Lexington Park, MD.
Types of Sump Pumps
There are two types of sump pumps that we can install or replace for our customers, submersible & pedestal pumps. Below we have outlined each type:
- Submersible Sump Pumps – Installed underground, submersible sump pumps stay relatively out of sight and out of mind. They run quietly, are efficient, and are the most commonly utilized pump type. This means that most homeowners are not even aware that that they have one! Since they have a long lifespan and take up very little space they are perfect for homeowners with small basements or minimal space. The one drawback is the price. They are slightly more expensive than their above ground counterpart.
- Pedestal Sump Pumps – Utilizing two main components, pedestal pumps are the above ground alternative to submersible pumps. The standalone motor and hose unit work by feeding water into a sump pit. They are lower in initial cost but are not without their drawbacks. Mainly, their lack of power when compared to submersible units, and their greater utilization of free space.
Don’t Replace What Can Be Repaired
One of the most common causes for a failed sump pump is a lack of proper upkeep. When sump pumps do not receive proper cleaning and maintenance they tend to fail sporadically. What’s worse is that most homeowners will never test a sump pump to ensure it is properly working so they only come to find out it needs repair at the time they need it most. After the first heavy rainfall of the year and after the first warm day where major snow melt takes place we recieve a huge influx of sump pump repair calls. Homeowners throughout St. Mary’s County wake up to flooded basements and need immediate help in remedying the situation.
Fortunately enough for the homeowners in Lexington Park that find themselves in this situation, A Better Plumber & Air Conditioning is just one call away. And unlike most local plumbers in the area we don’t immediately recommend a new sump pump installation. Instead we will arrive at your home to inspect your unit and troubleshoot the issue to repair it. Saving you a significant amount of money in the process.